tirsdag, november 22, 2005

iPod 22112005

*Beatles: "Savoy truffle"
*Lyn Collins: "Put it on the line"
*Judy Garland & Mickey Rooney: "I wish I were in love again"
*Kruder & Dorfmeister: "DJ kicks"
*Portishead: "Sour times"
*Stevie Wonder: "I wanna talk to you"
*Crosby & Nash: "To the last whale"
*Joni Mitchell: "Song for Sharon"
*Gino Vannelli: "Walter Whitman where are you"
*Miles Davis: "Springsville"
*Eddy Duchin: "It's de-lovely"
*Schumann: klaverkvintett i f-moll, op. 34 - 2. sats
*Händel: "Dunque, i lacci..." fra Rinaldo, Renée Fleming
*Bach: "O seelenparadies" fra en av Weimar-kantatene
*Bach: "Er kennt die rechen Freudenstunden" fra kantate BWV93
*Kings of convenience: "I don't know what I can save you from" (Röyksopp-remix)
*Brahms: Fiolinsonate nr 1, 3.sats, Dumay & Pires
*The Beatles: "Doctor Robert"
*Jon Eberson Group: "Welcome"

Ingen kommentarer: