onsdag, september 26, 2007

Dagens iPod 25.09.07


*Manic Street Preachers: "Dead passive"
*Billie Holiday: "Everything I have is yours"
*Miles Davis: "Israel"
*Barry White: "Let the music play"
*Usher: "Do it to me"
*Stevie Wonder: "I wish"
*k.d. Lang: "When we collide"
*Stevie Wonder: "Have a talk with God"
*Stevie Wonder: "Something out of the blue"
*Dollie: "Gutt eller pike"
*Scarlatti: Sonate i G-dur, k.124 (Maria Tipo)

*Manic Street Preachers: "No surface all feeling"
*Hoover: "2 wicky"
*Henry Mancini: "Raindrops keep falling on my head"
*Pat Metheny Group: "Dismantling Utopia"
*Michel Legrand: "On the road"
*Gino Vannelli: "Son of a New York gun"
*Dick Hyman group: "Limehouse blues"
*Pat Metheny Group: "Double blind"
*Stevie Wonder: "Smile please"
*Ella Fitzgerald: "With a song in my heart"
*Lester Young: "In a little Spanish town"
*The Beatles: "Act Naturally"

Ingen kommentarer: