lørdag, mai 03, 2008

Dagens iPod 02.05.08


*Steely Dan: "Throw back the little ones"
*Sylvie Lewis: "When I drink"
*Abbey Lincoln: "Let up"
*Willie Hutch: "Love power"
*ELO & Olivia Newton-John: "Xanadu"
*Ella Fitzgerald: "I got my love to keep me warm"
*The Real Group: "Substitute for life"
*Billy Ocean: "Get outta my dreams, get into my car"
*Mary Hopkin: "When I am old one day"
*Stevie Wonder: "The shadow of your smile"
*David Crosby: "Tamalpais high (at about 3)"
*Todd Rundgren: "Saving grace"
*Rufus Wainwright: "Between my legs"
*Lynden David Hall: "The Jimmy Lee story"
*Steely Dan: "Bodhisattva"
*The Real Group: "Telephone talking"
*Feist: "Mushaboom"
*Crosby, Stills & Nash: "Guinnevere"
*The lovin' spoonful: "Daydream"
*James Taylor: "My travelling star"
*Stevie Wonder: "Ribbon in the sky"
*Jimmy Webb: "Met her on a plane"
*Teddy Pendergrass: "Only you"

Ingen kommentarer: