onsdag, mai 07, 2008

Dagens iPod 04.05.08


*Erroll Garner: "Part time blues"
*Mary Hopkin: "Sparrow"
*Marvin Gaye: "I heard it through the grapevine"
*David Bowie: "Fascination"
*Kansas: "The spider"
*Feist: "Past in present"
*America: "Nothing's so far away (as yesterday)"
*Fingathing: "You fly me"
*Erroll Garner: "Night and day"
*Judy Collins: "Penny Lane"
*ELO: "So serious"
*CSNY: "Climber"
*Bach/Magdalena Kozená: "Laudamus te" fra messe i h-moll, BWV 232
*Antonio Carlos Jobim: "Tereza my love"
*Kate Bush: "Under ice"
*Wham: "Like a baby"
*Rebecka Törnqvist: "Apology"
*Blacknuss: "Last night a DJ saved my life"
*America: "California dreamin'"
*Marvin Gaye: "I want you"
*Suzanne Vega: "Pilgrimage"
*Ella Fitzgerald: "Let's fall in love"
*America: "Inspector Mills"
*Ella Fitzgerald: "The very thought of you"

Ingen kommentarer: